APSC Various Posts April 2013
- Principal (Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar under Higher Education (Technical) Department)
- Associate Professor (Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat and Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar under Higher Education (Technology) Department) (Power Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Chemical & Process Control Engineering)
- Special Officer (AHOM Studies) (Directorate of Historical & Antiquarian Studies, Guwahati, Assam under Higher Education (Technical) Department)
- Lecturer (Government Ayurvedic College, Jalukbari, Guwahati under H&FW (B) Department) (Dravyaguna / Shalakyatantra / Shalyatantra)
- Agricultural Development Officer (Agriculture Department)
- Assistant Agricultural Engineer (Agriculture Department)
The test / interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of APSC: http://www.apsc.nic.in/
- Required qualification as per commission norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of APSC: http://www.apsc.nic.in/Adv_01_2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 5.00: General / Other candidates
Rs 2.50: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official website of APSC: http://www.apsc.nic.in/
- Candidates can also obtain the application form by sending a request stating clearly the Name of Post and Department, with self-addressed envelope (23 cm x 10 cm), to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati (Assam) - 781022.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount for Rs 5 / Rs 2.50, through Treasury Challan in the Account Name: Non Tax Revenue - Other Non Tax Revenue -0051-PSC, 102 - State Public Service Commission Application / Examination Fee Receipt of APSC.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the Treasury Challan, two passport-size photographs, one self-addressed post card with mentioning the name of the post and department name on it, and self-attested copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati (Assam) - 781022, by post on or before May 4, 2013.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Assam Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 04-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.apsc.nic.in/
Registered Office:Assam Public Service Commission
Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara
Guwahati (Assam) - 781022
Contact No: +91-361-2365426