Bureau of Indian Standards Asst, Jr Translator, LDC, Stenographer & Tech Asst Posts Recruitment 2013
- Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Stenographer
- Technical Assistant (Lab) (Chemical)
- Technical Assistant (Lab) (Mechanical)
- Technical Assistant (Lab) (Electrical)
- Technical Assistant (Lab) (Microbiology)
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of BIS: http://www.bis.org.in/recruitmentpage.htm. Online registration began from April 27, 2013 and will close on May 17, 2013 Part I Registration) and on May 24, 2013 (Part II Registration). For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of BIS: http://www.bis.org.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BIS: http://www.bis.org.in/other/RqmntAdvt2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 535: For the posts of Assistant, Stenographer, Jr Translator & Technical Assistant
Rs 385: For the posts of Junior Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk
Exempted for SC / ST / PWD / Women / Departmental candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of BIS: http://www.bis.org.in/recruitmentpage.htm
- Online registration began from April 27, 2013 and will close on May 17, 2013 (Part I Registration) and on May 24, 2013 (Part II Registration).
- After completion of Part I online registration, the system will generate a Part I completion page with Fee Payment Challan, which candidates print out and use it for the further process.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), in the account no. mention on the Challan, latest by May 21, 2013.
- After paying the fee amount, the bank will generate a Challan with details of Branch Name & Code No., Transaction Id and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the Part II online registration form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the Part II online registration form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out, and keep it with them for the future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Bureau of Indian Standards.
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.bis.org.in/recruitmentpage.htm
Registered Office:Bureau of Indian Standards
9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg