Calcutta High Court Various Posts Recruitment February 2013
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- English Typist-copyist
- Process Server
- Office Peon
- Night Guard
- Matriculation or Mdhyamik Examination from a State / National Board, with Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institute, and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation
- Should have minimum Typing speed of 30 English WPM in Legible Manuscript.
- Class VIII Pass out from any recognized Institution.
- One should have sound health, good physique and free from any organic defect and bodily infirmity in order to be eligible for the position of Night Guard.
Application Fee: Rs 250 (Rs 75 SC/ST candidates): LDC / English Typing-Copyist
Rs 150 (Rs 50 for SC/ST candidates): For Process Server / Office Peon / Night Guard
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed application format made available on official recruitment link of Calcutta High Court: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/noti_udp_18022013.pdf
- The application for the recruitment must be hand-written or typed on a white paper.
- For remitting the application fee, one has to obtain an Indian Postal Order (IPO) of requisite amount (as mentioned above), drawn in favor of The District Judge, Uttar Dinajpur at Raiganj, payable at Raiganj.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with IPO, one self-addressed envelope (size 25 cm x 11 cm) with affix postage stamp Rs 5 on it, and attested copies of all required documents, should be sent by post to The District Judge, Uttar Dinajpur at Raiganj, Raiganj (West Bengal) - 733134, on or before March 8, 2013 (upto 5:00 pm).
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of Calcutta high court.
Last Date of Form Submission: 08-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/noti_udp_18022013.pdf
Registered Office:Calcutta High Court
3 Esplanade Row West
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700001