Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2013
- Finance Officer
- Deputy Librarian
- Deputy Registrar
- Internal Audit Officer
- Executive Engineer
- Hindi Officer
- Public Relation Officer
- Medical Officer
- System Analyst
- Required qualification as per University norms
- For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Central University of Punjab: http://www.centralunipunjab.com/NonTeaching_Positions.asp
Application Fee: For the Posts with GP 4200 or Above: Rs 500 (General / OBC) & Rs 250 (SC / ST / PH)
For the Posts with less than GP 4200: Rs 300 (General / OBC) & Rs 150 (SC / ST / PH)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Central University of Punjab: http://www.centralunipunjab.com/NonTeaching_Positions.asp
- For paying the application fee, candidates should obtain a DD of required amount, drawn in favor of Central University of Punjab, payable at Bathinda.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, Central University of Punjab, City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda (Punjab) - 151001, by post on or before March 1, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post Applied For _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For complete details regarding applying format, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Central University of Punjab.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.centralunipunjab.com/NonTeaching_Positions.asp
Registered Office:Central University of Punjab,
P. O. Box 55,
Bathinda (Punjab) - 151001
Contact No.: 0164 - 2240555, 2430586