CSIR-NAL Consultants Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-11-01T13:52:53+05:30
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research - National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL), Bangalore, Karnataka, has invited applications from talented, skilled and capable candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Consultants. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Program Consultant (Position Code: 001)
- Project Consultants (Position Code: 002)
- Media & Communication Consultants (Position Code: 003)
- Consultant for Outreach to Partners (Position Code: 004)
- Consultant for Design & Development of Field Stations (Position Code: 005)
Recruitment of the candidates is to be done for ‘CSIR for Society’ Program (CSIR-800), for a period of one year, which can be extended further as per candidate performance till the date of co-terminus of the project i.e., March 31, 2017.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Academics, Work Experience and Interview. The interview schedule will be announced later by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NAL: http://www.nal.res.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NAL: http://www.nal.res.in/pdf/advertisement2.12%28csir-800%29.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the Application format from the official website of NAL: http://www.nal.res.in/
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph and photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Senior Controller of Administration, CSIR - National Aerospace Laboratories, P.B. No. 1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560017, by post latest by November 20, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Position of Consultant - Position Code: 00_, in CSIRNAL, Advt. No. 2/2012 (CSIR-800)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Aerospace Laboratories website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.nal.res.in/
Registered Office:Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
National Aerospace Laboratories
PB No. 1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560017