DRDO CEPTAM Entry Test 2012
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Food Science
- Library Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Printing Technology
- Rubber Technology
- Veterinary Science
- CNC Operator (Machinist)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Boiler Attendant
- Book Binder
- Crane Operator
- Diesel Mechanic
- Fibre Reinforced Plastic Processor
- Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- Mill Wright Mechanic
- Pattern Maker
- Assistant Hindi
- Store Assistant 'A' (Hindi Typing)
- Store Assistant 'A' (English Typing)
- Administrative Assistant 'A' (Hindi Typing)
- Administrative Assistant 'A' (English Typing)
- Civilian Driver 'A'
- Security Assistant 'A'
- Fire Engine Driver
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Passed Class 10th or Class 12th from a recognized Board with ITI Certificate in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per Government norms.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DRDO: http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / ESM / PWD / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of DRDO: http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html.
- The last date for online registration is April 2, 2012.
- Candidates can also download the application format from the official link of DRDO: http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain the Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs 50, drawn in the favor of Director, CEPTAM, Delhi, payable at Delhi.
- After successful submission of the application form, candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form, as it will have to send for the further process.
- Printed application form or downloaded application duly complete in all respect, along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates, should be submitted to DRDO Entry Test 2012, Post Box No. 8626, Delhi -110054, by post on or before April 9, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before April 16, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Defence Research and Development Organisation website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 09-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html
Registered Office:Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
Delhi - 110054
Contact No.: 011 - 23882323
Fax: 011 - 23810287