FCI Belur Principal Recruitment 2011
- Should have obtained Graduation from any recognized University
- Should have obtained Degree / 3 year diploma in Hotel Management from any Institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management / State Board of Technical Education / Recognized University
- The candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate marks in degree / diploma in Hotel Management
- However, for Graduates in Hotel Management, item (1) i.e. Graduation is not necessary.
- Should have at least 5 years of experience as Senior Lecturer cum Senior Instructor in an Institute of Hotel Management affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, or
- Should have at least 17 years of experience in teaching and / or hotel industry including minimum 5 years teaching experience as Senior Lecturer cum Senior Instructor in an Institute of Hotel Management affiliated to State Board of Technical Education / Recognized University, or
- Should have at least 17 years of experience in teaching and / or hotel industry including 5 years teaching experience as Senior Lecturer cum Senior Instructor in a Food Craft Institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, or
- Should have at least 17 years of Hotel industry experience including minimum 5 years in Managerial capacity in 4 star / heritage or above category approved hotel
- Should not exceed 45 years
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of FCI Belur: http://www.web5.kar.nic.in/fcibelur/note_en.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (for General Candidates)
Rs 25 (for SC/ST/ person with disabilities candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the prescribed application / format from the official link of http://www.web5.kar.nic.in/
- The application fee (non refundable) is Rs 100 (for candidates belonging to General category) and Rs 25 (for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ person with disabilities) which should be paid in the form of crossed DD drawn in favor of the Incharge Principal, Food Craft Institute, Belur, payable at Belur.
- Duly filled in applications, along with copy of educational qualifications (with the marks card of all years), age, caste certificate, details of experience, copies of certificates, a recent passport-size photograph, and an enclosed crossed DD of prescribed amount, should be to the Incharge Principal, Food Craft Institute, C/o Hotel Mayura Velapuri, KSTDC Unit, Temple Road, Belur Taluk, Hassan District 573115, Karnataka, latest by January 12, 2012.
- Candidates must mention “Application for the post of Principal” on the top of the envelope.
- In addition, persons working in Government / Semi Government / Autonomous Organizations should submit their application through proper channel.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Jan-2012
Registered Office:Food Craft Institute
Affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology
(Sponsored by Govt. of Karnataka & Govt. of India)
Temple Road, Belur - 573 115
Hassan District, Karnataka