GNDU Recruitment 2012 For Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators
Last Updated: 2012-06-25T18:52:38+05:30
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar, Punjab, has invited applications from eligible, talented and capable aspirants for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators. Appointment of the candidates is to be done for the following campuses:
- GNDU Main Campus, Amritsar
- GNDU Regional Campus, Sathiala
- GNDU Regional Campus, Sultanpur Lodhi
- GNDU Constituent Colleges
Recruitment will be done on temporary basis but is likely to be continued. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of practical test / written test and personal interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the practical test / written test. The test schedule will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of GNDU: http://www.gndu.ac.in/
- BCA Degree or B Sc Degree in IT / Computer Science / Economics or BA / B Sc Degree or any other examination equivalent thereto with Computer Science as an elective subject, with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with PGDCA from GNDU or equivalent thereto
- Should have Punjabi as one of the subjects till Matric standard
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of GNDU: http://gndu.ac.in/advt3_16072012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 400
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of GNDU: http://gndu.ac.in/advt3_16072012.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 400 drawn in favor of Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, payable at Amritsar.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab), latest by July 16, 2012.
- Candidates applying for various institute, should apply with separate application form for each institute.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of Guru Nanak Dev University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://gndu.ac.in/advt3_16072012.pdf
Registered Office:Guru Nanak Dev University