High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2012 For Driver
- Passed Middle Class qualification with Punjabi / Hindi as one of the subjects from a recognized School
- Should have valid LTV licence
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 27 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of High Court of Punjab & Haryana: http://highcourtchd.gov.in/right_menu/recruitments/recruitment_files/driver20032012to07042012.pdf.
Application Fee: Rs 200: General
Rs 100: SC / ST / BC / OBC / EXS candidates
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of High Court of Punjab & Haryana: http://highcourtchd.gov.in/right_menu/recruitments/recruitment_files/driver20032012to07042012.pdf.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with the DD, one self-addressed envelope (9 cm x 4 cm) and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Registrar Recruitment, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, Chandigarh - 160001, by post on or before April 7, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of High Court of Punjab & Haryana.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://highcourtchd.gov.in/right_menu/recruitments/recruitment_files/driver20032012to07042012.pdf
Registered Office:High Court of Punjab & Haryana
Chandigarh - 160001