IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2012 For Non-Teaching Positions
- Assistant Librarian
- Medical Officer
- Technical Superintendent
- Senior Physical Training Instructor
- Physical Training Instructor
- Junior Technician
- Assistant Registrar (Administration)
- Assistant Registrar (Purchase)
- Executive Assistant
- Junior Accountant
- Junior Laboratory Assistant
- Junior Attendant
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute
- Relevant years of working experience in the field
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIT Hyderabad: http://www.iith.ac.in/recruitment/pdf%20files/Advertisement%20for%20Non%20faculty%20posts.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of IIT Hyderabad: http://www.iith.ac.in/recruitment/ntf.html
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of IIT Hyderabad, payable at State Bank of India, Kandi.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Ordinance Factory Estate Yeddumailaram - 502205, Medak District, Andhra Pradesh, by registered / speed post on or before April 27, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and DD for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Last Date of Form Submission: 27-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://www.iith.ac.in/recruitment/ntf.html
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Ordnance Factory Estate
Yeddumailaram - 502205
Medak (Andhra Pradesh)
Contact No.: 040 - 23016114
Fax: 040 - 23016032