IIT Indore Recruitment 2012 For Jr Superintendent, Jr Assistant & Attendant
Last Updated: 2012-07-24T11:42:52+05:30
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh, has invited applications from skillful and proficient candidates for recruitment 2012, for various Non-Teaching Positions. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Junior Superintendent
- Junior Assistant
Candidates will be appointed on temporary and contractual basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Walk-in-Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held as follows:
- July 30, 2012: Junior Superintendent
- July 31, 2012: Junior Assistant
- August 1, 2012: Attendant
The interview is to be held at IIT Indore, M-Block, IET Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore (Madhya Pradesh), from 09.30 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Indore: http://www.iiti.ac.in/
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Drafting / Accounts / Audit / Purchase / Administration / Academic Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Good working knowledge of Computers (Office Applications)
- Two years of working experience in Administration is desirable.
- Passed 10th class from a recognized Board / School
- Minimum one year of working experience in the field
- 40 years: Junior Superintendent
- 30 years: Junior Assistant & Attendant
For the complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIT Indore: http://www.iiti.ac.in/docs/downloads/advertisements/20072012_Non_teaching_Posts_on_Temp_Basis.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on July 30, July 31 and August 1, 2012 at IIT Indore, M-Block, IET Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore (Madhya Pradesh), from 09.30 am onwards.
- Candidates should bring their detailed Bio-data, with Original and one set of attested photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Indore
IET-DAVV Campus, Khandwa Road
Indore (Madhya Pradesh) - 452017
Contact No.: +91-731-2438736
Fax No.: +91-731-2364182