Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally For GP 'X' (Tech) & GP 'Y' (Non-Tech) Trades Posts At Port Blair
Last Updated: 2013-03-22T16:40:07+05:30
Indian Air Force (IAF), Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, has invited applications from unmarried male Indian domicile of Islands of Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar, for Recruitment Rally 2013, for Group ‘X’ (Tech) and Group ‘Y’ (Non-Tech) Trades at Port Blair (Except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force (Police) and Musician Trades).
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Recruitment Rally, which includes Written Test, followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview, Trade Allocation Test (TAT) and Medical Examination. The recruitment rally is scheduled to be held at follows:
- April 13, 2013: Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Interview for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades
- April 14, 2013: Trade Allocation Test (TAT) and Medical Examination of candidates qualified in Interview on April 13, 2013
- April 15, 2013: Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Interview for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) [Except Auto Tech, GTI, IAF (P) and Musician Trades]
- April 16, 2013: Medical Examination of candidates qualified in Interview on April 15, 2013
- April 17 & April 18, 2013: Reserve Day
The recruitment rally will be held at Netaji Stadium, Port Blair (Union Territories of Andaman and Nicobar), from 07.00 am onwards. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Air Force (IAF): http://indianairforce.nic.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IAF: http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/Port_Blair_Gp_X_&_Y_Apr_13.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can appear for the Recruitment Rally, to be conducted between April 13, 2013 and April 18, 2013, at Netaji Stadium, Port Blair (Union Territories of Andaman and Nicobar), from 07.00 am onwards.
- Candidates have to bring HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing along with them.
- Also, candidates have to bring seven copies of recent front portrait (without headgear except for Sikh) passport size color photographs (size 5 x 4 cm), two unstamped self-addressed white envelopes (size 24 x 10 cm), original and three photocopies of all requisite documents, and duly filled-in consent form (downloadable from the official website of IAF), along with them to appear in Rally.
- For more information regarding the Recruitment Rally, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Indian Air Force.