Indian Army Recruitment 2012 For SSC Officers In Military Nursing Service
- Passed Post Graduate / PB B Sc / B Sc Degree in Nursing from INC recognized University
- Must have registered as a Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council
- Should have born between March 7, 1978 and December 31, 1992.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_46_1213b.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 150
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_46_1213b.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 150, drawn from SBI, in favor of DGAFMS (APF) Fund, payable at SBI, Central Secretariat, New Delhi.
- Candidates should mention their name and address on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- Application neatly typed on A4 Sheet, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed & self-attested passport-size photograph, DD, and attested copies of relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army) / DGMS-4B, Room No. 45, ‘L’ Block Hutments, New Delhi - 110001, by post latest by November 26, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of________” in bold letter on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP).
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_46_1213b.pdf