IRCC-IIT Bombay Recruitment 2012 For Project Assistant (Dept of Biosciences & Bioengineering)
- M Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Microbiology / Immunology or MBBS Degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have experience in handling and maintenance of cancer cell lines, tissue and clinical samples
- Minimum one year of work experience in the relevant field, and have good command over usage of techniques like 2D-DIGE, Western Blot, Proteomic Analysis, Immuno-histochemistry and PCR
- Should have valid JRF / GATE Score with above 90 percentile
- Should have strong evidence of Scientific Writing, and have good Communication Skills
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IRCC: http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/RecruitmentGenerateCircular.jsp?srno=2012121
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online or download the application format from the official link of IRCC: http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/RecruitmentGenerateCircular.jsp?srno=2012121
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with copies of all testimonials and certificates, should be submitted to the Senior Administrative Officer (R&D Office), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400076, by post latest by November 7, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Circular No.___________ & Post Name _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Industrial Research & Consultancy Center (IRCC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/RecruitmentGenerateCircular.jsp?srno=2012121
Registered Office:Industrial Research & Consultancy Center
2nd Floor, IRCC - SOM Building
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076
Contact No.: +91-22-2576 7030 / 7039