ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2012 For Project Assistant
Last Updated: 2012-02-15T16:24:15+05:30
Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad, Jharkhand, has invited applications from talented and qualified candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Project Assistant. The recruitment is to be done on temporary basis, for a period of one year, which can be extended till the completion of the project.
The appointment is to be done for the project titled “Development of Self-Advancing (mobile) Goaf Edge Supports for Depillaring Operations in Underground Coal Mines”, under supervision of Department of Mining Engineering. The project is sponsored by Coal S&T by CMPDIL.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of walk-in-interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on February 21, 2012. The interview will be held at Conference Room, Dept. of Mining Engineering, ISM Dhanbad, from 10.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of ISM Dhanbad: http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/
- Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum one year of working experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of ISM Dhanbad: http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/noticeboard/project-fellow/ME-DK-WI.doc
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on February 21, 2012, at Conference Room, Dept. of Mining Engineering, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad, from 10.00 am onwards.
- Willing candidates can register themselves from 09.00 am onwards.
- Candidates should bring a detailed Bio-data, along with Original and 1 set of Xeroxed copies of all relevant certificates / documents.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian School of Mines.
Registered Office:Indian School of Mines (ISM)
Dhanbad (Jharkhand) - 826004
Contact No.: 0326 - 2296559 / 60 / 61 / 62
Fax: 0326 - 2296563