Jharkhand High Court Announces Stenographer Posts 2013
- English Stenographers (Civil Courts of Jharkhand)
- Hindi Stenographers (Civil Courts of Jharkhand)
- English Stenographers (C.B.I. Courts at Dhanbad and Ranchi)
- Stenographers (Family Courts - Jamtara, Koderma, Latehar and Seraikella-Kharsawan)
- Personal Assistants (English Stenographers) (High Court of Jharkhand)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have proficiency in English Shorthand and Typing for English Stenographers and Personal Assistants, and for Hindi Stenographer, candidate must have proficiency in Hindi Shorthand and Typing.
- Should have minimum speed of 100 WPM (Shorthand) and 40 WPM (Typing) for English Stenographers & Personal Assistant, and for the Hindi Stenographer, should have minimum speed of 70 WPM Shorthand) and 35 WPM (Typing)
- Must have excellent command over Computer Application, and have good typing speed
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 35 years
- Age relaxation for EBC / MBC (Schedule-I) / BC (Schedule-II) / SC / ST / PH candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 400: General / EBC / MBC / BC candidates
Rs 100: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Jharkhand High Court: http://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/recruitment_08022013.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 400 / Rs 100, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi, payable at Ranchi.
- Candidates should mention their name and address on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with three recent passport size photographs (of which one attested (by Gazetted Officer) photograph affix on application form), DD, one self-addressed envelope (size10 x 4½ cm), and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all certificates, should be submitted to Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Doranda, Ranchi - 834033, by registered / speed post latest by March 30, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Jharkhand High Court.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/recruitment_08022013.pdf
Registered Office:Jharkhand High Court
Ranchi (Jharkhand) - 834033
EPABX No.: 0651 - 2480307, 2481308