JNU Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Nov 2012
- Professional Assistant (Central Library)
- Archival Superintendent (Archives on Contemporary History)
- Assistant Archivist (Archives on Contemporary History)
- Computer Assistant (Academic Staff College)
- Senior Technical Assistant (School of Environmental Sciences)
- Pharmacist (Health Centre)
- Data Entry Operator (Centre for the Study of Discrimination and Exclusion, SSS)
- Wireman (Engineering Department)
- Laboratory Attendant (Advanced Instrumentation Research Facility)
- Laboratory Attendant (School of Environmental Sciences)
- Laboratory Attendant (School of Physical Sciences)
- Laboratory Attendant (School of Biotechnology)
- Laboratory Attendant (Special Centre for Molecular Medicine)
- Laboratory Attendant (School of Life Sciences)
- Laboratory Attendant (School of Computer & Systems Sciences)
- Laboratory Attendant (Language Lab Complex, SLL&CS)
- Laboratory Attendant (Centre for the Study of Regional Development, SSS)
- Required qualification as per University norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of JNU: http://www.jnu.ac.in/onlineApplications/advt_AdmnI_01_2012.htm
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of JNU: http://www.jnu.ac.in/onlineApplications/advt_AdmnIV_02_2012.htm
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300, drawn in favor of Finance Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University, payable at New Delhi.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a Confirmation Page with Unique Identification Number, which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Printed Confirmation Page, along with affixed and signed recent passport size photograph, DD and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Room No. 304, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi - 110067, by post latest by December 10, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.jnu.ac.in/onlineApplications/advt_AdmnIV_02_2012.htm
Registered Office:Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road
New Delhi - 110067
Contact No.: +91-11-26742676, 26742575