JPSC Recruitment 2012 For Geologist
- M Sc Degree in Geology / Applied Geology with 2nd class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 23 years and below the age of 35 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per Government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of JPSC: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/geologist/Geologist%20Advt.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 550: General / Others
Rs 300: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of JPSC: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/geologist/Geologist%20Advt.pdf
- Candidates can pay the application fees of Rs 550 / Rs 300, through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Sub Account No. 32248890481.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate Challan copies, out of which Commission Challan copy is to be sent for the further process.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with a Challan Copy and attested copies of all certificates, should be submitted in the Office of Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Circular Road Ranchi - 834001, by registered / speed post before April 30, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ______ & Advertisement No. __________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/geologist/Geologist%20Advt.pdf
Registered Office:Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Ranchi - 834001