KMML Executive Trainee, Personnel Officer & Mines Foreman Jobs 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-16T14:04:12+05:30
The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML), Chavara, Kollam, Kerala, has invited applications from well-educated and proficient candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Executive Trainee. The recruitment is to be done for the following disciplines:
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Executive Trainee (Accounts)
- Personnel Officer
- Mines Foreman
Candidates’ appointment is to be done for KMML Mineral Separation Unit. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and personal interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview, by the selection committee.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of KMML: http://www.kmml.com/
Executive Trainee (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute
Executive Trainee (Accounts)
- Passed in Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management from a recognized University
- Minimum 5 years of post qualification experience as Personnel Officer in a large Industrial undertaking
- SSLC with Mines Foreman’s Certificate of Competency (restricted to Open cast Mines as per Metalliferous Mines Regulations, 1961)
- Minimum 5 years of post qualification experience in Mechanised Opencast Mines.
- 28 years: Executive Trainee (Mechanical / Electrical / Accounts)
- 38 years: Personnel Officer / Mines Foreman
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of KMML: http://kmml.com/uploaded_files/ads_promos/ads_52.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply in the prescribed formats mentioned on the official link of KMML: http://kmml.com/uploaded_files/ads_promos/ads_52.pdf
- Application Form in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Joint General Manager (P&A), The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd., PB No. 4, Sankaramangalam, P.O. Chavara, Kollam (Kerala) - 691583, by post within 15 days from the date of publishing the advertisement (last date March 27, 2013).
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of the Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 27-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://kmml.com/uploaded_files/ads_promos/ads_52.pdf
Registered Office:The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited
Kollam (Kerala) - 691583
Contact No.: +91-476-2686722 - 2686733
Fax: +91-476-2680101, 2686721