Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant, Security Assistant, Jr Library Asst & Jr Clerk Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-02-11T11:06:23+05:30
Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi, has invited applications from well-educated, skillful and proficient candidates of India for recruitment 2013, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done on for the following positions:
- Executive / Legislative / Committee / Protocol Assistant
- Security Assistant Grade II (Technical)
- Security Assistant Grade II (To be filled from amoungst Ex-Servicemen)
- Junior Library Assistant
- Junior Clerk
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination (Preliminary Examination & Main Examination), followed by Trade Test and Personal Interview. Candidates qualified in the written examination will be called for the trade tests. The test schedule and centre address will be intimated to all candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Lok Sabha Secretariat: http://loksabha.nic.in/.
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_31201_42_1213b.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_31201_42_1213b.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two self-attested passport size photographs, and self-attested copies of all certificates, should be submitted to The Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001, by ordinary post before March 15, 2013.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can submit their application form latest by March 22, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various positions should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_31201_42_1213b.pdf