Media Lab Asia Recruitment 2013 For Project Manager & Software Developer Posts
- Project Manager
- Software Developer
- Project Manager: Walk-in Interview (Scheduled on April 23, 2013, at College of Post Graduate Studies, Central Agricultural University (CAU), Umiam (Barapani), Meghalaya - 793 103, from 09.00 am onwards)
- Software Developer: Educational Qualification, Work Experience and Interview
- Master’s Degree in Social Science / Natural Science / Engineering / Rural Development or its equivalent from a recognized Institute / University
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in managing field projects
- Should have in-depth knowledge of geographical locations, local arts & culture, and local problems of NE Region
- Sound knowledge of using MS Office, Statistical Tools and Internet Tools
- Minimum two years of post-qualification experience in managing field projects, especially in the area of ICT in agricultural extension, is desirable.
- Good knowledge of local languages preferably Khasi / Garo
- Should have efficiency in report writing, data analysis and documentation
- BE / B Tech Degree in IT / Computer Science or its equivalent with 1st class division from a recognized University
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Software Development
- Minimum two years of post qualification hands-on experience in development, and managing the complete life cycle of application development, preferably on IVRS and Web (PHP / MYSQL / Open Source), is desirable.
- Should have experience in development of mobile application (android / java)
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on April 23, 2013, at College of Post Graduate Studies, Central Agricultural University (CAU), Umiam (Barapani), Meghalaya - 793 103, from 09.00 am onwards.
- Candidates can download the application format from the official link of Media Lab Asia: http://medialabasia.in/index.php/recruitment-of-project-manager-and-software-developer
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their complete application form, with recent passport size photograph, and Original & attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Media Lab Asia: http://medialabasia.in/index.php/recruitment-of-project-manager-and-software-developer
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Director (Admin. & Finance), Media Lab Asia, 708-723, Devika Tower, 7th Floor, 6, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019, by post latest by April 25, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _____” on the envelope in which the application would be sent.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://medialabasia.in/index.php/recruitment-of-project-manager-and-software-developer
Registered Office:Media Lab Asia
Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY)
Government of India
708-723, 7th Floor, Devika Towers
6, Nehru Place
New Delhi - 110019
Contact No.: 011 - 26443266, 26288190