NABI Recruitment 2013 For Dean & Scientists Positions
Last Updated: 2013-05-08T15:26:25+05:30
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, Punjab, has invited applications from knowledgeable and skillful candidates for recruitment 2013, for various Dean and Scientists positions. The recruitment is to be done for the following posts:
- Deans (Agricultural / Food / Nutritional Biotechnology)
- Scientist - F
- Scientist - E
- Scientist - D
- Scientist - C
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on contract basis for a period of five years, for the following areas of research:
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Regulatory Research
- Biomaterials & Enzymes
- Food Designing
- Nutritional Biology
- Plant Tissue Culture
Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of academics, work experience and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview, by the screening committee. The screening of candidates applications will be done in two batches i.e., First batch on May 31, 2013, and Second batch on November 30, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NABI: http://www.nabi.res.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NABI: http://www.nabi.res.in/Vacancies/NABI/Permanent/NABI-4-2013-Rectt/AdvtScientist.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of NABI: http://www.nabi.res.in/permanent.aspx
- Candidates can also obtain the application form by post, by sending a request and one self-addressed envelope to The Administrative Officer, National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute, C-127, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali (Punjab) - 160071.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100 drawn in favor of National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali, payable at payable at Phase-1Br., Mohali.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD, one passport-size photograph, attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Administrative Officer, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), C-127, Industrial Area, Phase 8, SAS Nagar, Mohali (Punjab) -160071, by post.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of__________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates also have to email a Synopsis-Sheet (in synopsis-sheet (MS-WORD / EXCEL format) available on NABI website, on the Email ID: email@example.com, by mentioning the name of the post of the subject line.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI).
Download Form: http://www.nabi.res.in/permanent.aspx
Registered Office:National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI)
C-127, Phase III, Industrial Area
Mohali (Punjab) - 160071
Contact No.: +91-172-2290100/145
Fax No.: +91-172 - 4604888