NIFT Computer Engineer Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-07-25T13:30:27+05:30
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi, has invited applications from talented and proficient aspirants for recruitment 2012, for the post of Computer Engineer.
Candidates will be appointed on direct recruitment contract basis for a period of three years. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academics, work experience and personal interview.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NIFT: http://www.nift.ac.in/
- BE / B Tech Degree of Engineering in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communication or Master’s Degree in Computer Application with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Three years of Diploma in Electronics / Computers from a reputed Institute with minimum 5 years of working in the relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Software Development, Management Information System Development & Maintenance of Data Bank, in a reputed Industry / Institute / PSU / Autonomous / Govt. / Semi-Govt. Organization
- Good knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software
- Candidates should be above the age of 25 years and below the age of 40 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIFT: http://www.nift.ac.in/positions7.html
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of NIFT: http://www.nift.ac.in/positions7.html
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to The Registrar & Board Secretary, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi - 110016, by post on or before July 31, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Institute of Fashion Technology website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.nift.ac.in/positions7.html
Registered Office:National Institute of Fashion Technology
NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas
Near Gulmohar Park
New Delhi - 110016
Contact No.: 011 - 26542055