NIMR ICMR Various Posts Recruitment Oct 2012
Last Updated: 2012-11-01T16:43:40+05:30
National Institute of Malaria Research - Indian Council of Medical Research (NIMR-ICMR), Delhi, has invited applications from well-qualified and skilled candidates for recruitment October 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Research Assistant (TBD 1)
- Scientist C (TBD 2)
- Scientist B (TBD 3)
- Research Assistant (TBD 4)
- Microscopist (TBD 5 & 6)
- Field Worker (TBD 7)
- Field Worker (TBD 8)
- Insect Collector (TBD 9, 10, 11 & 12)
- Data Entry Operator (grade A) (TBD 13)
- Data Entry Operator (grade A) (TBD 14)
- Lower Division Clerk (TBD 15 & 16)
- Lower Division Clerk (TBD 17)
- Field Attendant (TBD 18 & 19)
- Lab Attendant (TBD 20)
- Project Manager (TBD 21)
- Research Assistant (TBD 22)
- Research Assistant (TBD 23)
- Research Assistant (TBD 24)
- Documentation / Technical Assistant (TBD 25)
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on temporary contract basis, for a period of one year, which can be extended upto the period of June 2016 or till the completion of the project.
The appointment is to be done for the project titled “Impact of Insecticide Resistance in Malaria Vectors on the Effectiveness of Combination of Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) and Long-Lasting Insecticidal Nets (LLINs) in India: A multidisciplinary approach”, under sponsorship of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NIMR: http://www.mrcindia.org/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIMR: http://www.mrcindia.org/vacancy/IIR-recruitment%20add.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of NIMR: http://www.mrcindia.org/vacancy/IIR-recruitment%20add.pdf
- Application Format, duly complete in all respect, should be mailed on the Email ID: email@example.com or send by post to The Director (Kind Attn: Dr. K. Raghavendra), National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110077, latest by November 20, 2012.
- Candidates should mention ‘Application for the Post Code TBD____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent or in the subject line of the email.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Institute of Malaria Research website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.mrcindia.org/vacancy/IIR-recruitment%20add.pdf
Registered Office:National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR)
Sector 8, Dwarka
Delhi - 110077
Contact No.: +91-11-25307115