NIV ICMR Technician-C (Lab) & Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-24T17:48:48+05:30
National Institute of Virology - Indian Council of Medical Research (NIV-ICMR), Pune, Maharashtra, has invited applications from qualified and skillful candidates for recruitment 2013, for the following posts:
- Technician-C (Lab)
- Data Entry Operator
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on temporary basis, renewable annually for Non-Institutional ad-hoc project at National Institute of Virology, Bangalore Unit, C/o Department of Microbiology, Victoria Hospital Campus, Bangalore - 560002. The appointment is to be done for the project title “Polio Surveillance Project of WHO NPSP”.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test / Personal Discussion / Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the written test / personal discussion / interview.
The written test / personal discussion / interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NIV: http://www.niv.co.in/
- PUC (Science) or 10+2 with Science subjects from a reputed Board / University
- Two years of Diplomain Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized Institute
- B Sc Degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology or M Sc Degree Microbiology / Biotechnology from a recognized Institute is desirable
- Work experience in Diagnostic Laboratory / Cell Culture / ELISA / PCR is desirable
- Good knowledge of Computer applications
Data Entry Operator
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute
- Sound knowledge of Data Entry Work
- Science graduates with DCA, with experience in data entry and administration work is desirable
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per government norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIV: http://www.niv.co.in/career/12-2012-13.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format / bio-data format from the official link of NIV: http://www.niv.co.in/career/12-2012-13.pdf.
- Application Form / Bio-Data Format, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to The Officer-in-Charge, National Institute of Virology, Bangalore Unit, C/o Department of Microbiology, Victoria Hospital Campus, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560002, latest by January 30, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for both posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Institute of Virology website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.niv.co.in/career/12-2012-13.pdf
Registered Office:National Institute of Virology, Pune
Indian Council of Medical Research
20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Post Box No. 11
Next to Marathi Church
Pune (Maharashtra) - 411001
Contact No.: 020 - 26006290, 26127301
Fax No.: 020 - 26126643