Panjab University Project Fellow Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-01-18T16:48:10+05:30
Panjab University, Chandigarh, has invited applications from skilled and focused candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Project Fellow in Department of Chemistry. The appointment is to be done for the research project titled “Effect of Nitrogen Ligands on Copper (II) Aryl, Carboxylates and Sulphonates”.
Selection of the candidates for the project will be done on the basis of personal interview. The interview schedule will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Panjab University: http://www.puchd.ac.in/
- M Sc Degree in Chemistry with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Panjab University: http://jobs.puchd.ac.in/includes/jobs/2012/20120117121825-chem.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of Panjab University: http://jobs.puchd.ac.in/includes/jobs/2012/20120117121825-chem.pdf
- Application form along with the detailed Bio-data and attested copies of all the required certificates should be submitted to the Prof. Raj Pal Sharma, Department of Chemistry & Centre of Advanced Studies in Chemistry, Panjab University, Chandigarh - 160014.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Panjab University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Feb-2012
Registered Office:Department of Chemistry & Centre of Advanced Studies in Chemistry
Chandigarh - 160014
Contact No: 0172 - 2534433