PESB BEML Ltd Director (M&RB) Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-11-27T18:44:31+05:30
Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), New Delhi, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced Indian professionals for recruitment 2012, for the post of Director (Metro & Rail Business), in BEML Limited.
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on deputation basis, for a period of 5 years or till the date of superannuation (age of 60 years), whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Academics, Work Experience and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the Interview.
Interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with consistently good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have adequate work experience R&D / Production / Marketing field, at Senior Management position, in a large reputed organization
- Should have expertise in System Engineering on any one or more areas like Mobile Hydraulics, etc.
- Candidates, who have work experience in Rolling Stock Covering, Mainline, Suburban Metro Segments, and Exposure in State of the Art Signalling Interface, Control Systems, Testing & Commissioning of Metro Rolling Areas, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 58 years (internal candidates) / 57 years (others).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/Vacancy/BEML-M&RB-2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, and copies of ACRs of last 5 years & latest vigilance profile, should be submitted to Dr. (Mrs.) P.S. Behuria, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, latest by January 3, 2013.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Public Enterprises Selection Board website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
Registered Office:Public Enterprises Selection Board
501, Block No. 14
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011-24361230