PESB BSNL Director (Finance) Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-12-03T17:34:52+05:30
Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible, skillful and experienced candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Director (Finance) in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
Recruitment of the candidates is to be done on the basis of deputation, for a period of 5 years or till the date of superannuation (age of 60 years), whichever is earlier. Candidates' selection will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview, by the selection committee. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/
- Cost Accountant / Chartered Accountant or MBA Degree with specialization in Finance, with constantly good academic record, from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have good managerial experience at a Senior Level position, in Corporate Financial Management and Accounts, including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in a reputed organization
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 58 years (internal candidates) / 57 years (others).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/Vacancy/BSNL-FIN-2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested photocopies of all relevant certificates and copies of ACRs of last 5 years & latest vigilance profile, should be submitted to Dr. (Mrs.) P.S. Behuria, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, latest by January 29, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Public Enterprises Selection Board website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 29-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
Registered Office:Public Enterprises Selection Board
501, Block No. 14
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011 - 24361230