PPSC Recruitment 2012 For District Sainik Welfare Officer
- Should be an Ex-Indian Commissioned Officer of the rank of Colonel / Lieutenant Colonel or its equivalent rank of the Indian Navy / Indian Air Force
- Candidates, who have worked as an Ex-Emergency Commissioned Officer of any of the ranks mentioned therein, are eligible for apply for the post.
- Should have Release Order and Pension Payment Order, issued by the concerned authorities
- Should have passed Matric qualification from a recognized University / Board
- Candidates having Indian Army / Air Force / Navy Special Certificate of Education can also apply for the post, as their Certificate will be treated as equivalent to Matriculation Certificate.
- Should have Punjabi language till Matric qualification or its equivalent standard
- Candidates should be above the age of 25 years and below the age of 55 years.
Application Fee: Cost of Application Form
Rs 25: For counter purchased forms
Rs 75: For post purchased forms
Exempted for Ex-Servicemen candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official website of PPSC: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
- Candidates can also obtain the application form in-person or by post from the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala - 147001, against a payment of the application fee of Rs 25 / Rs 75 (Cash / DD).
- For paying the examination fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 75 drawn in favor of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala.
- Candidates should mention their name & address in block letters on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with three passport-size photographs, 2 self-addressed envelopes (size 24 cm x 11 cm) with stamps of Rs 25 on it, DD (required amount) and attested (by Gazetted officer) copies of all certificates should be submitted to the Office of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala - 147001, by post on or before June 18, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _________” on the Top Left Corner of the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Punjab Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 18-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
Registered Office:Punjab Public Service Commission
P B No. 39
Patiala (Punjab) - 147001
Contact No: 0175 - 5011902, 5014833
Fax: 0175 - 5014831