PPSC Recruitment 2013 For Section Officer In Department of Finance (Treasuries and Accounts)
Interested candidates can register online by visiting the official link of PPSC: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/html/seco13.asp. Online registration began from April 2, 2013 and will close on April 23, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of PPSC: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
- M Com Degree with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- B Com Degree with ICWA Inter / CA Inter / CS Inter from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have Punjabi as one of the subjects upto Matric or its equivalent standard
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 38 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS / Govt. Employees provided as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 2500: For General & Others
Rs 1250: For PH of Punjab
Rs 625: For SC, ST and BC of Punjab
Exempted for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of PPSC: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/html/seco13.asp
- Online registration began from April 2, 2013 and will close on April 23, 2013.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 2500 / Rs 1250 / Rs 625, drawn from State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala, in favor of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala.
- Candidates should mention name of the post applied for, registration no., and their name & address in block letters, on the reverse side of the DD.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Online Application Form, along with the DD, self-attested copies of all the certificates, and two self-addressed envelopes (size 24 x 11 cm) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 42 on each, should be send to the Office of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala - 147001, by post on or before April 30, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for_______” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Apr-2013
Exams Date: 12-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/html/seco13.asp
Registered Office:Punjab Public Service Commission
Baradari Garden, PB No. 39
Patiala (Punjab) - 147001
Contact No: 0175 - 5014847, 5014826