PPSC Sub Divisional Engineers (Civil / Electrical) Recruitment Dec 2012
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Sound knowledge of Punjabi Language of Matriculation Standard or its equivalent
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 38 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS / Govt. Employees provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 500: For General & Others
Rs 250: PH of all States
Rs 125: For SC, ST and BC of Punjab
Exempted for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of PPSC: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/html/sdece.asp
- Online registration began from December 21, 2013 and will close on January 11, 2013
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 / Rs 250 / Rs 125, drawn from State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala, in favor of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala.
- Candidates should mention the name of the post applied for, registration no., and their name & address in block letters, on the reverse side of the DD.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Printed Online Application Form, along with the DD, two self-addressed envelopes (size 24 x 11 cm) with affixed postage stamps of Rs 42 on each, and self-attested copies of all certificates, should be submitted to the Office of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala - 147001, by post on or before January 21, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _________” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Punjab Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 21-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/html/sdece.asp
Registered Office:Punjab Public Service Commission
Baradari Garden, PB No. 39
Patiala (Punjab) - 147001
Contact No.: 0175 - 5011902, 5014833
Fax: 0175 - 5014831