RPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Exam 2013
- BE Degree in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Good command over Hindi Language (Devnagri Script)
- Good knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 37 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of RPSC: http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/AEN_Detalied_Adv_12_13_%2807032013%29.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 350: General candidates
Rs 250: OBC candidates
Rs 150: SC / ST candidates
Rs 40 as processing fees is payable for all categories
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official website of RPSC: http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/
- The last date of online registration is March 31, 2013 till 12.00 midnight.
- Application fee payment should be made through e-Mitra Kiosk / CSC method or by Debit / Credit / Master Card.
- Candidate should fill all the details correctly in the online application form, else their form will be rejected.
- Applicants can download their admit card from the aforementioned official website of RPSC.
- Candidates should apply within the specified time period, else their application will not be accepted.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/
Registered Office:Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road
Ajmer (Rajasthan) - 305001
Contact No.: 0145 - 5151212, 5151200