Rubber Board Recruitment 2013 For Various Positions
- Deputy Director ( Human Resource Development Training)
- Deputy Director(Law)
- Documentation Officer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Field Officer (North Eastern Region)
- Field Officer
Selection for the abovementioned positions will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in interview, to be conducted by the recruitment panel of Rubber Board. For interview, candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic and professional qualifications.
The recruitment panel of Rubber Board will mail the schedule of Interview to all short-listed candidates on their registered mail id. Candidates seeking the job opportunity in the abovementioned positions can apply online by visiting the official website of the Rubber Board: http://rubberboard.org.in/.
- Required qualification as per the norms prescribed by Rubber Board.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of Rubber Board: http://220.127.116.11:9000/Admin/advertisement.jsp
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply online by registering themselves onto the official website of Rubber Board: http://rubberboard.org.in/. The direct link for the same is: http://18.104.22.168:9000/Admin/advertisement.jsp
- For registration, candidates have to use a Valid E-mail Id. Once the E-mail Id and Password is provided by the candidates, an auto-generated E-mail containing the activation link, will be sent to them on their registered E-mail Id.
- Afterwards, candidates have to login to their profile by using Login ID and Password and complete the registration process.
- Candidates should upload scanned copies of their latest "Photograph" of 140 Pixel (height) X 110 Pixel (width) size and "Signature" of 110 Pixel (height) X 140 Pixel (Width).
- After submitting the application form online, candidates will get a soft copy of the same in PDF format on their registered E-mail Id.
- Candidates have to take a print out the duly filled-in online submitted application, and bring it along with all requisite documents, at the venue of interview / test.
- Candidates are not required to send any documents to Rubber Board.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Rubber Board.
Download Form: http://22.214.171.124:9000/Admin/advertisement.jsp
Registered Office:Rubber Board
P.B. No. 1122, Sub Jail Road
Kottayam (Kerala) - 686002
Phone No.: 0481 - 2301231
Fax No.: 0481 - 2571380