SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2012 For Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board
- Should have passed All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training, Govt. of India, after completing the stipulated period of Apprenticeship training in an Integrated Steel Plant
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms
- Age relaxation of 35 years provided only for the Ex-Trade Apprentices of Bokaro Steel Plant, who have passed the AITT under NCVT.
Application Fee: Rs 150: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD / Local DP candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of SAIL: http://www.sail.co.in/pdf/att-bsp.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 150 / Rs 50, drawn in favor of Steel Authority of India Ltd., Bokaro Steel Plant, payable at Bokaro Steel City.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to PO Box No. 21 Head Post Office, Bokaro Steel City (Jharkhand) - 827001, by ordinary post before May 10, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Attendant-cum- Technician (Trainee)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Steel Authority of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-May-2012
Download Form: http://www.sail.co.in/pdf/att-bsp.pdf
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
Bokaro Steel Plant
Bokaro Steel City (Jharkhand) - 827001