SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2012 For Medical Professional
- Consultant (Neurology) (ME-4 Grade)
- Specialist (Nuclear Medicine) (ME-3 Grade)
- Specialist (Critical Care Unit) (ME-3 Grade)
- Specialists (Orthopaedics) (ME-3 Grade)
- Specialists (Radio-diagnosis & Imaging) (ME-3 Grade)
- Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3)
- Junior Technician (Trainee) - Dialysis (S-3)
- Junior Technician (Trainee) - Medical Lab (S-3)
- Junior Technician (Trainee) - Radiography (S-3)
- Junior Pharmacist Trainee (S-3)
- Junior Statistical Assistant Trainee (S-3)
- DM / DNB (Super-specialty in Neurology) from a recognized University / Institute
- MD / MS / DNB in the concerned speciality from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum three years of post qualification experience in the relevant field
- B Sc Degree of Nursing from a Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India Or
- Three years of Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) from a Govt. recognized Institution after Intermediate or 10 + 2 Science
- Should have registered with Nursing Council of India / State Nursing Council
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in a Hospital / Nursing Home
- B Sc Degree in the relevant discipline or 10+2 in Science with two years of Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in the relevant field, in a reputed Hospital / Nursing Home
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or 10+2 with two years of Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have registered with Indian / State Pharmacy Council
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Hospital / Nursing Home
- B Sc (Biostatistics) or B Sc (Statistics) or 10 + 2 in Science with 2 years of Diploma in Medical Record Technology from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Medical Record Technology
- 40 years: Consultant
- 38 years: Specialist
- 28 years: Junior Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, Junior Pharmacist Trainee & Junior Statistical Assistant Trainee
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 500 (General / OBC) & Rs 100 (SC / ST): Consultant / Specialist
Rs 250 (General / OBC) & Rs 50 (SC / ST): Jr Staff Nurse / Jr Technician / Jr Pharmacist Trainee / Jr Statistical Assistant Trainee
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official website of SAIL: http://www.sail.co.in/
- Online registration began from May 17, 2012 and will close on June 16, 2012.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in an application fee of Rs 500 / Rs 100 through Pay-in-Slip, which can be downloaded from the Application Registration Portal, available on the aforementioned official website.
- Fee amount has to be paid in State Bank of India, Power Jyoti A/c No. 31877168126, at SBI Sector 4, B S City Branch.
- After paying the fees amount, the bank will generate a Journal Number and a Branch Code, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form, for its completion.
- Candidates should keep the Pay-in Slip with them for future reference.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and kept it as a future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Steel Authority of India Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://www.sail.co.in/
Registered Office:Steel Authority of India Limited
Bokaro Steel Plant
Bokaro Steel City (Jharkhand) - 827001