SSC KKR Advt No. KKR-05/2012 For Various Posts Recruitment
- Senior Technical Assistant (Directorate of Cashewnut & Cocoa Development)
- Instructor (Fishing Technology) (Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical & Engineering Training)
- Assistant (Office of the Development Commissioner, Cochin Special Economic Zone)
- Draughtsman (Grade I) [Directorate of Indigenisation, C/o Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Electronics)]
- Seaman (D/o Mangalore Customs Commissionerate & D/o Customs Preventive Commissioner, Cochin) (Ministry of Finance / Revenue)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture / Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the field of Horticultural / Agricultural Development / Extension / Planning / Research / Marketing with particular reference to Cashewnut or other Plantation Crops
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognized University / Institute is desirable.
- Master’s Degree in Zoology of Fishery Science / Industrial Fisheries from a recognized University or Post Graduate Diploma in Fishery Science from Central Institute of Fishery Education, Mumbai, with minimum one year of work experience in Sea Fishing and Gear Fabrication, Or
- Bachelor’s Degree of Fishery Science (Nautical Science) from a recognized University, with minimum 3 years of work experience in Sea Fishing and Gear Fabrication
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Good knowledge in Word Processing
- Should have minimum speed of 30 WPM in English Typewriting or 25 WPM in Hindi Typewriting
- Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) from a recognized University / Board / Institute
- Three years of Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Passed 10th Class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
- Three years of work experience in Sea Going Mechanized Vessel, with two years in Helmsman and Seamanship Work
- Certificate of Competency as “Mate of Fishing Vessel” issued by Marine Mercantile Department is desirable.
- 30 years: Senior Technical Assistant / Instructor / Draughtsman
- 20-25 years: Assistant
- 18-25 years: Seaman
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for Women / PH / SC / ST / EXS)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of SSC NWR: http://www.sscnwr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=248
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) of Rs 50, from any post office.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with CRFS of Rs 50 affixed and clearly cancelled, one passport-size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes (size 12 x 25 cm) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 6, two slips indicating candidates Name & Postal Address and attested photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560034, by post on or before December 28, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form before January 4, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY ____________ of ADVT.NO.KKR-05/2012”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of SSC North Western Region.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.sscnwr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=248
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region
1st Floor, 'E' Wing
Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560034