SSSB Punjab Clerks Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-08-11T18:15:04+05:30
The Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB), Punjab invites applications from candidates for recruitment as clerks in various departments of Punjab Government. Selection of the candidates will be based on written test and counseling cum interview. Only those candidates who have qualified the written test will be called for counseling. Recruitment is to be done for the clerical posts.
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized university
- Aspirant must have done computer course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience on personal / official computer use from recognized institution.
- ‘O’ level DOEACC certificate
- Passed Punjabi subject in Matric / equivalent examination
- Along with the above mentioned criteria, applicants must have to pass Punjabi Test as per instructions issued by Punjab Govt
- Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years of age as on 1st
For more details on eligibility login to http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/SSSB/advertisements/ADD.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 600 for General and Rs 150 for ST/SC/BC (Ex-Serviceman and Dependant are exempted from fee)
How To Apply:
Candidates must apply through online only, at the official site i.e. http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in on or before 24th August, 2011. Once done with online registration, the candidates must take a print out of the application form generated after completing the online registration. Thereafter, the candidates should affix a recent attested photograph at the assigned location of the application form and get attested by a notary or a Gazetted officer. This application form will be used as identification slip at the written examination and counseling. Candidates have to pay the application fee at the nearest branch of State Bank of Patiala.
For more details, candidates can visit the official link: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/SSSB/advertisements/ADD.pdf.
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-Aug-2011
Download Form: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in