Vananchal Gramin Bank Officer Scale I Recruitment 2011
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University
- Good command over Hindi Language
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 26 years Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates as per Government norms)
Application Fee: Rs 450 (Rs 300 application fees + Rs 150 postage charged): General / OBC candidates
Rs 150 (Postage charges): SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can fill online application form by visiting the official link of Vananchal Gramin Bank: http://registration.sifyitest.com/vnlaug11/.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 450 / Rs 150 through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official link: http://www.vananchalgraminbank.com/banknewsite/rect.aspx.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) through Challan, by Code: Post Code - 01, in the Account No. 31884896112.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount from August 17, 2011 till September 9, 2011.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, bank will generate a Branch Transaction Journal Number, Branch Name, Branch Code Number and a Date of Deposit, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for completing their form.
- Candidates should keep the candidate’s Challan copy with them as prove, as it would be submitted at the time of written test, along with the passport size photograph.
- After successful submitting of application form, system will generate a Registration Number and Password, which candidates should, kept it with them, as a future reference.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take print out of the filled application form, before September 25, 2011, as it will be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Candidates should fill all the details correctly, or else their form will be rejected
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Vananchal Gramin Bank.
Last Date of Form Submission: 09-Sep-2011
Exams Date: 16-Oct-2011
Download Form: http://registration.sifyitest.com/vnlaug11/
Registered Office:Vananchal Gramin Bank
Dumka (Jharkhand) - 814101
Contact No.: 06434 -236170
Fax: 06434 -222401
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org